Birthday mode got me reminiscing …
About Faith & Religion:
- Keep God first in your life, it is foolish to do the contrary.
- Develop a personal relationship with God and discover HIM for yourself particularly outside the walls of a church.
- Worry less but instead trust God more; he has a great plan for your life and God’s love for you is protective.
About Love & Relationships:
- Do not ignore love when it is clearly offered to you. Avoid intentionally breaking a man’s heart.
- If your man loves you, he will show it to you. Words are cheap, actions require actual effort.
- It is okay to wait for your “Boaz”, just bask in the peace of your waiting season.
- It is okay to be vulnerable in love because this allows transparency and eventually authenticity.
- Your crush doesn’t owe it to you to reciprocate your infatuation. Your thoughts got you into the emotional soul tie, thus only your thoughts can equally get you out of it.
- Make the people in your life feel protected in your acts of love and kindness, go the extra mile to make them feel secure in the protection of the love you offer.
- You do not need to go on a date just to appease the suitor; it is okay to say “no” even without lying or a crappy explanation.
- Be in contact with your emotions, being completely open is a strength that keeps you authentic and relatable.
- Love everyone and everything you do relentlessly, hold nothing back.
- Cherish your friendships and try to maintain them even at a distance. You miss great connections when you ignore the relationships God has placed in your life.
- When in conversation allow people to complete their sentences, listen more and talk less, this is just wise.
- Call your mother/family members a lot more frequently, a “tomorrow” with your family is never guaranteed.
- Keep your family as a top priority